Intelligence

My definition of intelligence is one’s capacity to learn. Intelligence varies among different people but all people are intelligent. I think that intelligence can’t simply be measured with one test but various types of tests that incorporate various parts of the brain. 

There will be students of mine that I will naturally be inclined to think are more intelligent than others. However, I will remember that those specific students are merely intelligent in a certain aspect or grasp my individual way of teaching more than the other students. It does not mean their overall intelligence is greater than the rest of the class. I will try to implement different teaching methods and strategies into my classroom to better reach all my different intellectual students. I will always speak highly of my students’ intelligence because I will find their strengths and build upon them. 

Comments

Popular Posts